Capers and Texans excited DD

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SeN-SaTioN, May 12, 2003.

1. SeN-SaTioN

SeN-SaTioN Founding Member

Texan's head coach Don Capers is excited about what he is seeing out of Domanick during rookie mini-camp.

Here's a link to the article:
    Run to Daylight

:D

[​IMG]

2. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

Thanks for the link

Nice article and picture. I was definitely impressed with Reliant stadium last year. It's a short drive for all you Tiger Fans in LA so I found a couple of games that would be interesting next year if anyone feels like making a game to see DD.

9/28/03 Texans home vs. Jacksonville. DD vs. Teaux? LSU is playing in Starkville so the away trip looks even better on paper.

11/23/03 Texans home vs. New England. LSU reunion? LSU away at Ole Miss.

Those are the two I'll be trying to make. Not buying any Texans gear yet but I might if DD gets some good playing time.

3. DeathValley

DeathValley Founding Member

Here is another article about DD from the Houston Chronicle
    DD

4. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

One good thing about living in Boston is that the Patriots seem to be VERY "Pro LSU". :) Kevin Faulk, Rohan Davey, Jarvis Green....I was hoping that they would have drafted Bradie James (there was an article on him in the Boston Herald leading up to draft day).

Glad to see DD getting some action over in Houston. I hope he makes good of his opportunities there and ultimately becomes their starter. Hmmmmmm....Might just have to make a trip down to Houston for that game!