Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

Cat Saves Toddler From Vicious Dog

Discussion in 'The RoundTable' started by Bengal B, May 14, 2014.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Cajun Sensation likes this.
  2. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Veteran Member

This cat doesn't play when the babysitter breaks a glass.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Forgive me for I have sinned. I told 3 lies, I cheated on my taxes, I had impure thougts about 7 women. But worst of all I started a cat video thread on TigerFan
    fanatic likes this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Hallelujah! My soul is cleansed! I just said 50 Hail Meows
  5. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

In 33 years of life, this is the only sign that I've seen that cats maybe aren't completely worthless.
    red55 likes this.
  6. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Veteran Member

I have a cat and dog (Golden). That cat has more balls by far and I think is way smarter. A cat is independent and can do things on their own the way they like it done. A dog needs to be trained, walked, enclosed to not escape, etc... Cats get a bad rap but they like being under the radar. Love them both but just how it is.
    Bengal B likes this.
  7. red55

red55 curmudgeon

For the most part, cats are useless in any rodent-free environment. But every now and then you encounter a cat that actually gives a shit. Cats are not stupid, they just inherently don't give a shit about you. To cats, people are just big cats who can operate a can-opener.
    CajunlostinCali likes this.
  8. red55

red55 curmudgeon

Take a dog and feed him and care for him and make him part of your home and he thinks "This guy must be a God". Take a cat and feed him and care for him and make him part of your home and he thinks "I must be a God".
    mobius481 likes this.
  9. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Cats just have a different way of showing their love and affection. They show it by pooping only in their litter box and not spraying in the house. To them, that is R-E-S-P-E-C-T.

I have a cat that brings us little geckos and spiders. He does that because he thinks we are worthless fucks who can't catch our own food.
    Bengal B and KyleK like this.
  10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble