Charles Scott

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by isawemwinsec, Feb 3, 2006.

1. isawemwinsec

isawemwinsec Founding Member

I watched this guy up here in North Louisiana for the past 4 years of his highschool career.. He grew from a small, yet quick Scat-Back into the frame of a bruser just since LSU won the N.C. in 2003 And I don't think he is through growing yet.... At games he would take the handoff and punish a defense on his own. I had to watch him beat up my hometown team. Has the size of a gorilla with speed of a horsefly.... I am very, very glad to know he stayed here and signed with LSU... USC was all over this recruit also.... Let me tell you this, you will see him do some great things on the field in the coming seasons...

Thank You Charles Scott...:thumb:

:geauxtige

2. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

I can't wait to see what he can do as well. AB, KW, Scott, RJ Jackson, Murphy, A-Rob...they're ALL BEASTS!

3. 00Tiger

00Tiger Founding Member

The RB talent alone on this team is the sickest I have ever seen on one team, and yes that includes the butt brothers from USC. We go at least 5-6 deep with either All-Americans or a 4.5 star rating from HS. We could supply at least 2 other traditional power teams with backs and still have one of the best back fields in America.

This talent is sick, bring back the Winged-T, or the wishbone.

4. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Or at least run out of that formation once or twice a game! :thumb:

5. CParso

CParso Founding Member

We thought we had great depth last season too... and look what happened. You can never have too much depth, especially at RB.

I think Scott will most likely redshirt, but he could be a very good back for us in the future.

6. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

PROUD TO HAVE YOU AS A TIGER SIR CHARLES !!!!

7. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

IMO, Charles Scott will long be remembered as among the elite @ LSU and college football, and should have a long career in the NFL. Watch this kid, he has everything going for him. Don't get caught up in 4.4 versus 4.5, it's virtually meaningless. You want a guy that can explode through holes, break tackles, gain yards.

8. 00Tiger

00Tiger Founding Member

We did have great depth last year, which is why despite injuries the running game was still so successful.

9. CParso

CParso Founding Member

I don't know what season you watched, but our running game struggled for much of the season once Addai went down.

10. Cajun J

Cajun J Founding Member

PLEASE tell me that we are not going to nickname him A-Rob! Jeez....it's only one letter away from making me vomit. :shock: :eek: