Color me impressed with the new look offense

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Aug 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Lmao ... And prolly during the drives too

furduknfish likes this.
  2. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Man, play calls really changed a lot from a year ago and look very similar to Saints. Something must have inspired E to make these adjustments...

Fishhead, ParadiseiNC and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yep E needs a nap now and then cause it's soooo tiring taking care of a baby. You know they have to be given their bottle, burped, cuddled and then there's diaper changing. E made a deal with B. Don't discuss my advanced age and I wont duscuss your youth and inexperience. My last sentence applies to many of my detractors here.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Really? OK so if E still calls the plays whether it's his or B's are you saying since we scored 5 straight TD's in first 5 drives that E's calls worked? Doesn't matter if they were Saints inspired plays the OC was involved in implementing those plays in the spring and calling the plays Saturday night no matter whether they were a Brady suggestion or not.

Is the above plausable?

5. ROY_LA_CA

ROY_LA_CA Founding Member

The Oregon game was the last time LSU started the season looking that crisp and I'm thinking, just maybe, this year turns into a similar season, BUT WITH A HAPPY ENDING!

Chipeace and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  6. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

Hey.... at least you’re referring to Brady as “B” now. Sounds like we’re getting somewhere.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  7. ROY_LA_CA

ROY_LA_CA Founding Member

Yes AND it's to both E's and O's credit that they they allow our new passing game coordinator to do his thing and not pull rank on him. I think both E and O sincerely put the team first and should be applauded for doing so.

Chipeace, ParadiseiNC and Winston1 like this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

With you common sense is not so common

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

WOW there is still common sense left on this forum. The buzzards here are so ready to feast on E and O they have lost sight as to why Brady is here in the first place, BECAUSE OF O AND E. They have painted E as an old and stupid OC depite the upward trend from 2017 to 2018 with E as OC. They have also painted themselves into a corner. Just watch first bad game they will claim E and O have stymied Brady because they are too stupid or too egotistical to use him despite it was they who were astute enough to hire him. It will be total nonsense but buzzards are not know for being very bright.

Nicely said Roy.

Chipeace likes this.
  10. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Holy shit, have you ever watched a Saints game in the last few years?? It was practically the Saints offense.
    14 receivers caught passes, FIVE RBs caught passes, the RPO to Marshall for 6 looked like Brees to Thomas last year.

lsu-i-like, kcal and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.