Confused about TAF

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by macatak911, Mar 25, 2004.

1. macatak911

macatak911 CRAIG STELTZ = BEAST

Im trying to get football tickets for 04 season. Im interested in going through TAF. As you might know the donation requirements are 350 for chairback UD, 200 for S Endzone and 50 for bench UD.

Im looking into 4 seats for the S Endzone area. That $800 in donations. Now if no seats are avail in this section, then I'm out $800? Or will they give me bench UD seats even with my $800 donation.

Also, anyone know if it a first come first serve basis regarding new applicants.

Any more info on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

-Will
    [email protected]

2. macatak911

3. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

I'm sure you can contact TAF and they would be able to answer your questions.

4. macatak911

except i got transfered to the ticket manager in the the morning yesterday who didnt answer so i left a message for her to call me back but she never did..so im just trying to find a quick answer.

5. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Now you're getting a clearer picture of TAF. You're not a big fish and will not recieve big fish treatment. I have a relative that is a large TAF contributer and doesn't have to put up with the same hassles that you do. In fact for the Sugar Bowl TAF called his house and said we have X amount of tickets for you with hotel accomodations for this price, how many do you want? Don't try an email either because they will just send you a email copy of their news letter as a response. Been there done that!!!! :( :( :( :( :geaux: :lsug: