CONGRATS Tiger fans...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SovietGator, Dec 7, 2003.

1. SovietGator

SovietGator Founding Member

I know I stirred the $hit earlier in the season, and rightfully so, but I owe you all a BIG CONGRATULATIONS!

:geaux:

I think ya'll will be playing in the Sugar Bowl against USC and you damn well deserve to be there.

The Tiger Band sounds better in the Dome than they do in Death Valley in my opinion, so between the Tiger Band and all the overjoyed crazed Tiger Fan noise USC won't know what hit them.

It will be a home game for the Tigers so that bodes well, I think playing on turf is in your favor as well and not USC's.

Good luck and bring one home for the SEC. I hope you kick USC's a$$ as they have won enough Heisman Trophies and National Championships in their time.

Thanks for whipping the Dawg's AGAIN, boy that Mark Richt is becoming like Mack Brown, they both can't win the Big Game.

:D

Soviet

GO GATORS!

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

After the Sugar Bowl, there will only be one little piece if unfinished business to take care of. That'll get done in Gainesville next year. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

3. ChineseBandit

ChineseBandit Founding Member

We wanted the Gators, as much for the BS crap as for revenge. Oh well, things work out anyhow. See you in Gainesville. : )

4. LSUstudent

LSUstudent Founding Member

good luck to the gators as well....at least tennessee got stuck with the peach...ahahahhahaha

p.s. we're playing OU :)

5. SovietGator

Saban,

I'll be in G'ville for that game and am looking very forward to it, won't be afraid though. We both have VERY GOOD teams that are LOADED with talent. Chris Leak will be a stud by the time we play you next Ocotber.

It'll be a doozy that's for sure.

Have fun in the Big Sleazy. ;)

6. Tiger Trey

Tiger Trey Founding Member

Good to hear from you again SG !! Thanks for the kind words !! Look forward to playing in the Swamp next year !!

7. SovietGator

Thanks.

Yeah, I didn't want ya'll to think I was the type of fan that only came around when you lost.

We got shafted against FSU weekend before last, hope they don't shaft ya'll.

LSU/USC will be a good match up, hope they don't shaft USC and let ya'll play Oklahoma. I'm a Stoops fan naturally, and I think Oklahoma doesn't deserve to go, they stunk it up last night. They were looking ahead to playing in the Sugar and overlooked and disrespected KState.

8. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

thanks Soviet

9. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

Thanks...now go make the SEC proud in the Outback Bowl...Purdue right? Hang a big "L" on that Big Ten (don't they really have Eleven?) School.

10. Chipeace

Chipeace Country Roads Tiger

Yes, all SEC teams need to kick @ss! Especially against the Big 11!.