Congrats

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Deceks7, Oct 24, 2009.

1. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

AU's issues were continually exposed tonight, and one has to give credit to those who were able to exploit those issues. LSU looked quick on both sides of the ball and showed aggressiveness. Hope y'all build on this evening and go on to win the West, then the SEC, and another Crystal.

Best wishes guys and gals.

1 person likes this.
  2. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

You are such a classy rival fan. I know that this season is rapidly becoming a big nightmare for you, but thanks for the congrats. And I hope you can redeem your season, especially with a win the day after Thanksgiving.

3. danthetigerfan

danthetigerfan Founding Member

Deceks you are pure class. I dont know how you handled watching the game tonight without a meltdown. Do you think the Aubbies will pack it in for the rest of the season? (had to ask....Im not as classy as you lol)

4. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

Deceks is nothing but class! Thanks for the congrats. Based on what I saw on the sidelines, Auburn will not melt down like last season. Chizik looks like he's got the team with him. The coordinators have a lot of energy and fire. It must have been time for Tubs to go, the talent looks depleted. Chizik has been recruiting better, and I think better times will be ahead, but it will take 2 years, IMO. There is quality around, like Ben Tate, but not enough of it. I wish you guys luck down the road. Maybe we can leave Bama with a hangover for you. My observation, the week after a team plays LSU, they are tired. Ga. got clobbered the week after they played us (Tenn?). Course we play them on 11/7 and you guys about 3 weeks later.

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Deceks doesn't have class, Deceks has style. That's harder.

6. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

Auburn has a ways to go in rebuilding. Hopefully they'll find all the right moves for the iron bowl. Hang tough, Deceks.

7. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

War Damn Bengal Tigers!

Great game, guys .... LSU looks like they're finally beginning to play with a sense of urgency and confidence. Your offense looked (at times) as smooth as it has at any point this season.

Hope you win-out and represent .... safe travels the rest of the season.

BTW - Russell Sheppard is a burner :wave:

[​IMG]

8. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

Re: War Damn Bengal Tigers!

Thanks for stoppin by Caddy! I like the coordinators you guys got, at least they have high energy. Hope Chizik steals some top recruits from Nick, sounds like that is going better this year than it did the last couple. Good luck in the Iron Bowl!

9. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Easy. He's a mature adult.

10. chuckthetruck32

chuckthetruck32 Freshman

Definitely great to see some Auburn fans with class. Can't say the same for some of them leaving the game last night. One even yelled into a group of LSU fans walking out, "I hope all you fu**ing coonasses die!". It was quite hilarious and the guy is lucky he is still walking today.