Congratulations

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by RollTideDieFran, Nov 17, 2003.

1. RollTideDieFran

RollTideDieFran Freshman

just wanted to congratulation you guys on whipping us. hope all of you had a good time in T-town, and all of you made the trip safely. great team you guys have down there!

2. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

Had a ball in T-town, RTDF, Bama fans are my second only to LSU fans in my book. I wish you guys could have gotten someone besides LSU for senior night. I've got a lot of respect for Williams and the rest of those seniors for what they have had to put up with the last couple of years. It would have been nice if they could have gone out with a win at home. Hopefully you guys will beat the crap out of Auburn and go to Hawaii and get a W. Your guys deserve it.

3. Tiger Dabbs

Tiger Dabbs T.D.

marcmc99...

...being a fellow tiger fan in MS, are you as tired as I am of hearing the rebel smack everywhere? I am going to the game Sat. with my brother in law(former rebel player) and I hope we blow them out and leave Eli wondering what happened. Granted they have a good offense, but they haven't faced the tiger D yet!:geaux:

4. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

I don't even pay attention to it any more. I got back from Tuscaloosa yesterday and saw them all around town wearing their red and blue and listened to their crap. I think the more you talk, the more afraid you are, it's just a cover. I think they know what's coming, they are just in denial. I stayed with some good Bama folks in T-town, and before the game they were talking upset and all that stuff. All I told them was, you can't appreciate the size, speed, and athletic ability of LSU until you see them in person. After the game they agreed. I think it will be more of the same this week.

As for all the ole miss fan's talk going on this week, I say let them talk and enjoy it. It will probably be a long time before they get to play in a game this big again. Make the most of it while you can. I'll walk through the grove about 6:30 Saturday and do my talking then.

5. Tiger Dabbs

Tiger Dabbs T.D.

I'm withya brother! :D