Corso likes LSU in the West

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tygrr, Apr 12, 2008.

1. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

Just now on the UF spring game on ESPN: When asked who he likes in the West, Corso responded by saying, "You never pick against LSU". They all agreed that if RP stays straight, LSU is the team to go with in the West.:geaux:

2. Gregatron

Gregatron Founding Member

No surprise there really. Corso is high on LSU a lot from my experience. I think LSU will be a consensus choice to win the west, though Auburn also has a reasonable shot.

3. jgordey3

jgordey3 Founding Member

Umm duh:LSU231:
    of course were going to win the west were LSU no but you are right auburn definatly has a shot although I don't think so

4. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

I can tell you this... he picked tOSU against LSU in the BCSNCG...and he was adament about it.

Also, considering that he picks USCe to win the east, I wouldn't take anything he says seriously at all.:rolleye33:

5. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

i didn't get a chance to watch this today because i had a work function to go to but a friend told me that the announcers said that USC should have played in the NC game because LSU had two losses.

:huh:

great logic there.

6. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

Corso is always all LSU till they lose their 1st game....typically, this board is in love with him until then...His script tells him after an LSU loss that they are overrated and he turns to the old man who knows nothing about college football.

Personally, Ive always like Herbie and Corso....I respect their opinions, good or bad, and realize 95% of it is scripted.

7. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

That was the biggest UF suckfest I have ever seen. Good lord why doesnt ESPN just recruit for UF.
    Amazing the defending National Champions get a mention. UF who didnt even win their own division get 4 hours of ESPN coverage.
    The only reason I saw some of that was because I was at sportclips getting my hair cut and was forced to watch the UF student body race UF football players.

Hey ESPN no one was interested in that crap besides UF fans.
    What a beating.

8. luvdimtigers

luvdimtigers Founding Member

It's all scripted, who the hell knows who Corso, Herbie et.al really like?

9. Old Bandit

Old Bandit Just Some Old Guy

I would tend to agree with this statement, I wouldn't think that any of them have a real opinion on anything.

10. Carface

Carface What the...?

It was the same old song and dance. "Ohio State didn't play any top 20 teams." "LSU had two losses." "Some felt that maybe USC and Georgia should have played." yadda yadda.

In the end, who cares? Who has the Crystal ball?