CottonBowl66, you intellectual coward....

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by ikoikoiko, Nov 6, 2003.

1. ikoikoiko

ikoikoiko Founding Member

On Jindals OWN FREAKING website he does not claim to have done anything miraculous at his previous jobs. He is quite specific as to what he did do at each.

2. CottonBowl'66

CottonBowl'66 Founding Member

Then since Jindal makes no claims to have accomplished anything of any significance whatsoever in his career, and has never held elective office, has never proven he can work with legislators, has never proven he can lead a political district or area, let alone a state, has no experience working with the state budget, or state local leaders, I guess that proves my point that he has absolutely no qualifications whatsoever to be governor.

3. ikoikoiko

ikoikoiko Founding Member

COWARD, ADDRESS YOUR OWN CLAIMS!!!!

You claimed he was taking credit for all these miraculous claims....Find where he did this or admit you are a fucking liar with a one inch penis.

4. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

"never held elective office, has never proven he can work with legislators, has never proven he can lead a political district or area, let alone a state, has no experience working with the state budget, or state local leaders,"

In Louisiana I would consider most of this a positive. Of Course Blanco has never really proved most of this stuff as well even though she has been in politics and an elected politician for a long time.