Crimson Friday for All.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TUSKtimes, Nov 25, 2010.

1. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

The football world can focus on all the mathematical possibilities involving their team as they see fit. For Alabama fans, there is only one game this season and she's barreling around the bend. It's true, certain teams measure success in small increments. You might see a stadium flag denoting a division win. Some might consider nothing less than a conference title before the celebration begins. In our neck of the woods, success begins and ends in the pursuit of national dominance.

Given such a possibility no longer exist, what's a Bama fan to do? Naturally, the second most coveted prize of them all. Make absolutely sure your biggest rival, number one opponent, yes, that red headed little step brother, never see's the light of a national championship parade. Tomorrow presents Alabama with just such an opportunity. So in the infamous words of the Soup Nazi, Hey Auburn, "No Soup for you."

Time to rally the troops. Time to get on the Crimson bandwagon, whether of convenience, necessity, or otherwise Crimson persuasion. Les Miles has started the cry for Purple Nation, "Go Bama." So right away I'm thinking, we should win the coin toss. Who knows, LSU may find this football season the most improbable of them all and realize it all started in Tuscaloosa.

And here is the best part: Just imagine screaming ROLL TIDE!!! for three solid hours and not hating yourself in the morning.

1 person likes this.
  2. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Don't hold your breath.

3. paducahmichael

paducahmichael Tiger Band Class of '73

Sorry, Tusk, regardless of what is best for LSU, those words will never pass these lips.

I have enough guilt issues as it is, and no therapist in the world could make that dirty feeling go away.

Y'all just do what you need to do. :geaux:

1 person likes this.
  4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I think we'll actually be screaming "war eagle die" instead but I get your point.

I will be slightly shocked if Bama does not win this game. It's your championship game, after all.

1 person likes this.
  5. TUSKtimes

How about I send you the words to Deacon Blues? I know it's one of your favorite.:milesmic:

6. Darth

Darth Dark Lord of the SEC

7. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I gotta admit that is one of my all time favorite songs. But I love Steely Dan as well.

8. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Geaux war chickens. I'm not pulling for the menstrual tide.

9. TUSKtimes

Great studio sound, and they used great metaphors.

and here's another: Pachyderm 36, The Barn 24

10. gynojunkie

gynojunkie "Pooties R Us"

Well, I surely will be watching!

REAUXLL TIDE !