Cudos to LSU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by AUtiger, Oct 25, 2003.

1. AUtiger

AUtiger Freshman

Kudos to LSU

I'm not one to run and hide after a loss.

Congrats on a DOMINATING win against my beloved AU Tigers. You guys completely turned the tables on us from last year and dominated this game from start to finish.

Good Luck for the rest of the year. However, I will be rooting against you in your last three SEC games in hopes we can still pull out a trip to Atlanta, even though it's very unlikely at this point with Ole Miss, UGA and Bama still left to play. :D

If you do go to represent the West, do it well and get the title back to an SEC West team!

Congrats again on a well played game and good luck with the mythical title hopes...you should move way up in the BCS this week.

2. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

do us a favor...beat Ole Mess!!!

3. aztiger03

aztiger03 Founding Member

they will

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Thanks AU. Likewise I will be pulling for Auburn the rest of the way. Strength of schedule is everything in the BCS rankings, we need for you guys to win out, finish in the top20, and go to a major bowl. Good luck to you.

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Screw you. Who the hell cares if you pull for us or not. Your team gor punked by a superior team. Go back to WEN and whine about how many problems you have. By the way. You might want to discuss among yourselves whether inside the 35 is 4 down territory.

6. terry cox

terry cox Founding Member

Exactly right. Auburn needs to win out.

7. SabanFan

By the way. It's Spelled Kudos.

8. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

Re: Re: Cudos to LSU

I'm with SabanFan here!

No quarter or post-game hugs for the Bauburnites around here!

We said that we'd take no prisoners and we won't!

Bauburnites, you got whipped, and I got nothin good to say about you or your team.

31-7!! And it could have been worse!

:geaux:

:lsug:

9. AUtiger

AUtiger Freshman

Re: Re: Cudos to LSU

Some of you guys complain when we don't come back when we lose. Then there are posters like you...Boy, you're a class act. But hey, we all were 12 years-old once too. Only some of us grew us and became fans with some class...win or lose.

A bunch of the posters on this board are class acts...but there are a few like you. But I guess every board has them. Tell your 6th grade teacher hello from the plains!

10. SabanFan

Re: Re: Re: Cudos to LSU

Well, I was drunk when I posted that but now I'm sober. I don't give a damn what you think of me or my post. I've been putting up with Auburn's crap for a full year and now all AU fans are going to put up with mine. One huge difference. I won't go to your board and smack you. So if you don't like it, get out and don't let the door hit you in the ass.
    Jean Lafitte? Care to chime in?