Delvin Breaux commits to LSU

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by Bengal Buddy, Jun 12, 2006.

1. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

Cornerback Delvin Breaux has committed to LSU. He is the brother of highly touted WR Lionel Breaux who made both Dandy Don and Rivals top 30. Hopefully this will give us the inside track on Lionel.

2. jreed999

jreed999 Founding Member

I think this is a weird commit. He isn't even mentioned on Dandy Don's website as a top 150 prospect for Louisiana. I don't think we'd sign him to try and get his brother. To be honest. I don't see us signing enough receivers to even offer his brother. If we do sign him, he would be our 5th or 6th choice at wide receiver for this class. I'm hoping CLM is being very selective with our Cb's. Breaux seems to have come out of nowhere, but he definitley has an LSU last name. I don't think you allowed to play outside of Louisiana if you name ends in EAUX. :geauxtige

3. Bengal Buddy

I didn't say we recruited Breaux just to get his brother. I merely made the statment that Breaux committed to LSU and reflected that it may help us with his brother. Rivals has not rated him as yet, but I suspect he will be receive three stars at best. I admit he has come out of left field.

4. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Sounds like this guy wasn't someone we were even considering before he showed up at the LSU camp... Wonder if he was really that impressive there? Maybe they saw some raw potential. Who knows.

5. CParso

CParso Founding Member

6. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Another guy flying way under the radar due to Katrina I suspect. Did McDonough 35 field a team this year, I doubt it but maybe they did. Rivals said Florida was trying to recruit him too someone posted on another site.

7. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Found the answer

I can see how he was under everyone's radar now.

8. Bengal Buddy

He flew under the radar because he broke his leg early in the season. He was playing well up until that point. He could be a diamond in the rough. It will be interesting to see what he does this year.

9. Bengal Buddy

He had 7 tackles and forced two fumbles in less than two quarters of play - damn impressive. Definately someone to watch this year.

10. Bengal Buddy

Does anyone know why we are no long interested in Barry Valcin?