Did anyone buy the book

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ScottyB28, Feb 25, 2004.

1. ScottyB28

ScottyB28 Founding Member

GEAUX TIGERS! Presented by the Gannett Louisiana Newspapers. This book puts the Sports Illustrated one under the table. I received one a couple of weeks ago and it is outstanding. Dont know who bought it for me, there was no return address or anything, just the address of the Daily Advertiser. Just wondering if any of you purchased this book, it is well worth the $34.95, even though I didnt pay for it.

2. lsutiger69

lsutiger69 Freshman

Did you get the "Return to Glory" book? If so, How does the "Geaux Tigers!" book compare to that book? What are the best features of the Geaux Tigers! book (Care to do a review)?

I have the Return to Glory and Sports Illustrated book, and I really want to know if it is worth getting the third book.

3. ScottyB28

ScottyB28 Founding Member

No i dont have the "return to glory" book, but if it is anything like the "geaux tigers" book, it must be outstanding. I really havent started reading it yet, just looked at the pics. Every page has colored pics from each game and interviews. It is about 5 times as thick as the sports illustrated book. I think it would be worth getting because it is probably better than the two you got.

4. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

I have both Geaux Tigers and Return to Glory. Both are great, but Geaux Tigers is very well done and probably a cut above RtG.