Discarded Decorations

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by dallastigers, Apr 25, 2004.

1. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

You willing to put some MONEY on it? Thats the green stuff the bleeding hearts on the left LOVE to spend out of my pocket. IT WOULD MAKE ME ROLL IN THE DAMN FLOOR LAUGHING my ASS off to know I got some of it back from the TAX and spend supporters.

cost him conservative votes? man your in a real haze, turn on your low beams you're going to crash hard if you dont get some sort of clear vision here.

Kerry is losing moderate votes. :shock: :shock: REVELATION OMG NO.... :cry: :cry: :cry: yeah. sorry to bust it to you like that.

DID Clinton ever send you an income tax rebate? OR ANY Democrat for that matter.
    Did Clinton slow down terrorism that was on the rise agaisnt the U.S.?

No Bush did.

Look over head tommorow, wait a few minutes, hear those? THOSe are F-16 fighters. something you NEVER heard or will hear when the DNC dummys take office. It's called Defense spending. yeah thats right bullets. We send them money they buy bullets and every now and then shoot one for posterity. it keeps the riff raff nations from bellying up to the bar. Why do we need to do this, its mean right? its survivial. Do it or be done. basic survival. it's a shame anyone has to die, but like George S Patton said War is not about dying for your country, it's about making the other poor SOB die for his country. if someone didnt go defend your sorry ass at SOME POINT IN TIME, you'd be wearing a swastika, or a towel or a hammer and a scythe. NOW if you're to damn dumb to belive that, check out your beloved JFK's presidential notes. HE KNEW. man get a freakin clue.

Conservative vote? HEY MAN NEWSFLASH even moderates like to sleep safely at night. When it comes right down to it.

You still want to place that bet? You know why kerry wont win? I'll tell you why, because although there are HOARDS of outspoken bleeding heart liberals with funds in the right places, even with all their money most Americans are pretty smart, ( although sometimes I wonder ) They aren't as stupid to believe the BULL**** propaganda SWILL the DNC and the media machine spew out every day. YOU SEE basic law abiding SMART patriotic, REASONABLE tax paying, son and daughter sacrificing citizens still belive this country was founded on some sort of basic freedoms that some one in the past died for. And every war has it's citizens that cry "no fair" usually from the left, but it rarely gets them anywhere. In this case the squeaky wheel does NOT get the grease.

Basically, you're outnumbered.

I threw that last sentence in because I knew it would be the only one you'd understand.

Welcome back to the REAL world.

Vote for Kerry, hell vote for nader, it wont help you any.