Dixie Darlin: Bama over Vols this year.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Jean Lafitte, Oct 2, 2002.

1. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

This is your year, Dixie. I'm predicting a Bama win over the Vols.

The Tide looked awesome last Saturday night. I hope they don't look that awesome against LSU!

I'm a little worried . . . :(

2. Dixie Darlin

Dixie Darlin Founding Member

I don't know Jean. I hope so but I'm afraid to get my hopes up.
    You know Tennessee has had our number to say the least. I would like to believe that we have a pretty good team this year but I won't be sold on it until we play a really good football team.
    Oklahoma seems to be the only one thats making waves. Well Georgia is ranked, but thats questionable. Our quarterback, running
    back, punter, and center are all out for now. I don't know if we can compete without em! I guess we'll see Saturday. Thanks for the optimism though. Good luck Saturday. I don't think yall will have a problem though.:)

3. Jean Lafitte

Dixie Darlin: Bama over Vols this year!

I think that Alabama will defeat the Vols this year. Vols are not a very good team this year.

4. msully

msully Founding Member

bama vols

I would think that UT is worried more or so much about the big wind blowing south of here (I am in Nashville ), that they are having a hard time keeping their minds on anyone else .. Bama is ready to beat the Vols Sully said that you hear

5. CrimsonPirate

CrimsonPirate Founding Member

The Vols got a little lucky against Arkansas tonight and certainly can be had. We, however, did not look very good losing to UGA. We do appreciate the support you Tigers give us against our two common enemies, UT and AU. We return that support in spades. Congrats to y'all on your big win tonight over ULL.

6. Jean Lafitte

Truth is truth!

I really do pull for Bama when they play Tenn and Auburn. The Tide looked good to me against Georgia. Bama is much better this year than I thought. My LSU Tigers are going to have to play plenty of inspired football to beat the Crimson Tide this year.

7. Dixie Darlin

Dixie Darlin Founding Member

The Georgia Bama game was a nail biter! I wish the outcome could have been different. My hats off to Georgia, they played a heck of a game. I still don't know how good or bad bama is though. We did play competitively and I am proud of that. We still have alot of areas that need improving. Hopefully we'll get better as the season goes on.