Do we have anything left in the tank for the Barners?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by fanatic, Oct 15, 2007.

1. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

No, LSU lost to Kentucky, not the refs. Sure there were some calls that could have gone either way, but that happens in every game.

2. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

LSU cost LSU the game at Kentucky...and the fact that Kentucky has a pretty good team had a lot to do with the outcome.

The last two times LSU has played at Auburn was a completely different story. Simply stated...LSU was cheated. These weren't even close calls. It was very obvious that Auburn would not / could not win those games without assistance. Assistance was provided and it was all captured on film.

I'm sure we could review any game and find mistakes or missed calls. It happens and hopefully they even out over time. That wasn't the case in those games. It was blatant and will probably occur again next year.

I can tell you one thing that will happen next year. We will bring more cameras and film every angle, every official, and hopefully be able to film the review booth official as well. I also hope we flood the SEC and media prior to the game so everyone can watch for more of these BS calls.

We lost to Kentucky this year. We lost to Tennessee in 2005 when blew a huge lead. We lost to Florida in our Championship year. I'm not going to blame the officials for all of our losses but you have to admit there were some highly questionable calls the last two times at Auburn.

I don't have time to research it but isn't the replay booth official in college a local? Wasn't the leverage call on LSU the only one called in the nation for the entire year? Are the rules of physics and time different at Auburn so tipping the ball after pass interference is really a good defensive play?

...and yes, I was mistaken when I said Tennessee was unbeaten. That's my fault for listening on tv instead of looking it up on the net. Either way, three SEC teams own a :crystal: . Hopefully one will get a second this year.