Do you disagree with any of this?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Cajun Sensation, Nov 8, 2012.

1. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Did not like the condescending nature of the intro, but once she shifted gears about the two party system, she was right on.

If you are mad about Obama having two terms, your ire should be focused on the Republican power brokers, just can't say Leadership. I also agree all that needs to be done is embrace realty....loose all the the feel good fiction. It is so simple, but the dumbass stuff, which Maddow covered are each and every one, "another brick in the wall."

He'll it is simple I will volunteer to write the platform for them.

2. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

now that we have another 4 yrs of barry. its time to sit back and watch the fireworks begin. Iran is glad he's back in and israel is probably about to blow some shit up. Here comes higher everything but employment.

3. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

I think that the fact that no one here has intelligently argued against the remarks, but instead attacked the person delivering the remarks speaks to just how accurate her comments really are...

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

That video had zero content. She basically repeated what everyone here has already said and known.

She didn't say anything other than this election was:

"POSSIBLY" good for the country.

Groundbreaking.

The first minute of that video was 100% vague.

Example:

Climate change is real -- Who says it isn't? What does she mean? AKA no substance.

Obama is American -- ? WTF really?

Rape causes pregnancy? Seriously. You butt plungers really eat this shit up.

5. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

these are both very extreme positions. the personhood bill was even voted down in Mississippi, probably the most conservative state in the union.

Romney refused to take a position on the Ledbetter Act then one of his surrogates said, "of course he wouldn't sign it" and then Romney comes out finally and says that he would not have signed the bill but he does support equal pay. I would say he was clear as mud on this one....and in politics when you don't state your position on an issue, the other side will take your position for you.

When an attack is ongoing, Romney had no business issuing a statement. In fact, I can think of nothing more unproductive and it is actually a reflection of his porous understanding of foreign affairs. Further, it has now come to light that his actions, and those of other conservative pols who were trying to score some points, actually jeopardized the safety of our other CIA agents in the country who were trying to sort out who was responsible.

I get most of my news from BBC too.

6. Tiger in NC

If all of this is so painfully obvious then why do the Republicans keep making hay about it? I mean, I agree with you that this is all a bunch of phoey but evidently there are many who do not. All I've heard this whole election is: not a christian; a muslim.....not an American; a Kenyan....Rape is actually a form of conception and shouldn't be an exception for abortion.....the list goes on and on.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I dunno who you listen to, but I haven't heard the Muslim, non American, or Kenyan talk at all.

I know what rape is. The point is that that dumb bitch left it vague and open for a reason. The list goes on.

There was zero substance in that video and people here are acting like it was the most truth ever spilled in years.

8. Tiger in NC

what hole have you had your head buried in?

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

So you openly state you listen to people talking about Obama being non American?

Is this what you are telling me?

10. Tiger in NC

I don't know where you are trying to go with this line of questioning, but if you haven't heard people talking about Obama being something other than an American, you simply have not been listening.