Do you wear watches?

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by LSUMASTERMIND, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I have worn a Rolex for 25 years. It works just as well as ever but I used my cell phone to tell time.

2. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

what kind of rolex, what series?

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

Yes, I know. That was the point. People think I am bored and want to leave. Overall it works though because women like you more if you are an ass. And looking bored like you hate them makes them feel stupid and they want to convince you that they are interesting. So it doesn't work against me, even though it is unintentional and I am not bored or rude at all.
    What kind? A thinomatic? Those are magnificent.

4. LSUMASTERMIND

exactly, its kinda the way to go, it makes them feel insecure and wanting to prove themselves. Because it creates a sense in Martins' favor that they are uninteresting.

5. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

I wear whatever I find for 75% off at Ross. Usually can pick up a nice $200 watch for about 50 bucks.

6. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I wear a Tag, but only for meetings otherwise it is day time or it is night time.

I no longer use a cell phone, only a land line. The world has become entirely too demanding and peoples want their instant gratification when they use a cell phone. Rude messages like "I called you 3 times in 5 minutes, why didn't you pick up"? Folks need to chill over their cell phones. My kid has one for them "hey dad I need more money moments", but that is all.

7. locoguano

I use maybe 10 minutes a month on my phone. The rest is for data and texts. I really only have it because I have a two year old in daycare and if there is an emergency I want to know right away.

8. LSUMASTERMIND

I hate talking on the phone, text me or email me or I wont answer it most of the time.
    cellphones, facebook, etc is definitely for self gratification.

tigerchick46 likes this.
  9. martin

martin Banned Forever

I don't answer the phone unless it is my parents. I have a tmobile plan with unlimited data and text (30$) but only 100 minutes. Last month I used exactly 100 minutes but normally I don't go over. Talking on the phone is a nightmare like the holocaust.

10. locoguano

Yeah. This is why I have Virgin, though the coverage if horrible. If I could have a phone with just data and text I would be golden. Just charge me for the minutes I talk.