Dont understanding the rankings !

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by FIGHTINGTIGER31, Oct 31, 2009.

1. FIGHTINGTIGER31

FIGHTINGTIGER31 Freshman

Lsu lost to the #1 team in the nation, not by many points to boot. Ok, USC had 1 loss to a crap team and stayed still better than us (LSU) in the polls. NOW they have another loss to an unranked team. What reason will they find now to keep SC in the top 10? They should have never been above us in the polls after their 1st loss. I just dont get it. Evryone out there is seriously underestimating LSU. Guess we will have to show them all as we win out all the rest of our games and make our way to the NC ! :geaux:

LETS NOT FORGET THE SAINTS AS WELL. All you haters will see them in the SUPERBOWL !

2. cristof11

cristof11 Founding Member

The were blown out today by a legit top 10 team. You need to understand that voters are in love with USC. When you understand that you will understand the rankings.

3. FIGHTINGTIGER31

FIGHTINGTIGER31 Freshman

I wonder if they will still be in love with USC after tonights game ! Besides, its not suppose to be who u are in love with. Shouldnt it be who the BEST is??:tigereye:

4. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

No what is sad is now Oregon is going to jump ahead of us a great deal because they beat such a "Power House"
    So they will simply swap Ore for USC in the polls and leave us at 9

Any your forgot to add that the team USC lost to. LSU beat pretty soundly in the same spot not but a few weeks earlier.

Beat Alabama and all this goes away

5. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Also doesn't help when idiot Herbstreit is saying Oregon should vault all the way into USC's spot at 4th in the nation.

What a dumb shyt.

6. cristof11

cristof11 Founding Member

That's exactly what I'm saying...That bromance between Herbie and Petey makes me sick. ESPN went as far as making a commercial of both going to lunch. I wanna puke every time I see that. I'm so glad that USC lost because after the game we would've had the love fest between Herbie and Petey on live tv.

7. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

Hate all you want, but this WAS a statement win for Oregon. They deserve whatever jump they get in the rankings.

LSU gets a chance to make a statement of our own this weekend. If we don't put up this weekend, we should just shut up for the rest of the year on the respect thing. If we win, I want us in the Top 5.

8. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Their beatdown by BlueTurf State suddenly never happened?

9. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

watch it, you'll get punched in the jaw.

10. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

And of all the criticism that Oregon got after the way their offense appeared... not there...

I don't get it