dumb question

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by danthetigerfan, Sep 20, 2006.

1. danthetigerfan

danthetigerfan Founding Member

what do the footballs by our screen names mean? sorry for the non lsu dumb question but I would like to know. thanks.

2. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

They have to do with the number of post you have. Certain post #s equal one football.

3. danthetigerfan

danthetigerfan Founding Member

thank you.

4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

What, a "Thank you" from Dan the man....don't you go getting too soft on us, I enjoy your posts. I don't want you to loose any of those red things. :thumb:

5. LSU Rubi

LSU Rubi Founding Member

I have been wondering how a person accumualtes so many of those?? Do the red ones turn a different color the more you get...maybe puke tulane green to go with the wanna be louisiana rajun cajun red??

6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I have no idea. I am fairly new to the board and have asked for explanation to how the system works, and I have received NO answer. I bet if I called one of the mods an a**hole they'd respond. I don't know what is given, who giveth, what's what. I've come to the conclusion that this is a forum for expressing opinions so I'll express mine with tact and unless I am told not to post, I'll keep enjoying the forum.

I really enjoy this forum and think it is entertaining and informative. :usaflagwa

7. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

When I joined last year, you were assigned 1 football when you joined. After that, you get one for every 500 posts. I think it has been changed where you don't automatically get one now, you have to reach 500 posts first.

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Naaa, they are for big plays. :grin:

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

remember kids, there are no stupid questions just stupid people who ask questions.

seriously i dont think anyone pays attention to the footballs and such and I have no idea what they mean.

just glad i could help.