Early Time ?

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by HatcherTiger, Jul 26, 2010.

1. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

"Q: With Kurt Warner gone, will this offense look more like everyone expected it to look when you came here in 2007?

A: I don't know. I think that's going to be determined a lot by what happens in training camp, how our line comes together, how Beanie (Wells) and Tim (Hightower), how that dynamic works, how our receivers are doing. I think we obviously want to have a more balanced offense. I think we made great improvements in our run game and that showed up in the latter half of the season. That helped us in all other areas. If we can run the football effectively, then it's going to make it much harder to defend Larry Fitzgerald, Steve Breaston and Early Doucet. And we're still going to do a lot of the things we did with Kurt, because we've become good at doing those things and we're talented at those positions.

Q: What players do you think grew a lot this off-season?

A: Early Doucet is a guy who has benefitted greatly from John Lott's program. I think Greg Toler is going to benefit. Sometimes the off-season is good for you in terms of being stronger, faster. But it's also great from the standpoint of getting the respect of your teammates. That's where your confidence can go up. There is a lot that you get out of working together in that period of time."

Read more: Arizona Cardinals' Ken Whisenhunt excited for 2010 season

This is going to be a big year for Early IF AZ can find a quarterback.

2. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Zona made a good move in the offseason, with the addition of Alan Faneca (LG). They can run behind him all game long.

Early has played well, look for him as the third WR on the team. Remember Early caught 14 passes in AZ's two playoff games last season. The third year Pro has come along well, he has to keep improving.

I still think the addition of Faneca was a huge upgrade on the OL. Don't forget about another former LSU Player, Big Herm. Hes still in the developing stages, in time, he could end up a starter.

Ali Highsmith at LB has been playing well on Special Teams. A CFA that has hung on in the Pros. Best of luck to all.

3. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free