Ed Orgeron threatens violence to a ruthless fan on his radio show

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Brian, Oct 6, 2021.

1. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

Well I guess I shouldn't have lumped you in, sorry about that. Maybe I should have phrased it the pussification of America which I know you are not a member of. The liberals I know do seem to be more touchy-feely kumbaya singing wussies. sorry to offend.

Brian and northernvatiger like this.
  2. kluke

kluke Founding Member

I'm in no way a O apologist, but I have no issue with O's response. I thought he handled it well.

Pjoe, LSU_4_LIFE and LSUTiga like this.
  3. Brian

Brian Founding Member

I think the caller was in need of an ass kicking to correct his sensibilities as Bill Burr likes to promote in his stand-up act.

However, we gonna ignore the absolute clown show O has made of our university with his own antics? I love Trump, sissy blue shirts, threatening violence to a booster with his family, the selfies in bed, the constant jogging on the beach without a shirt, and I could keep going on.

Supposedly there is a paper trail of O being flat out full go insubordination. He'd been asked by his bosses to take social media awareness courses and straight refused after the selfie in bed for example. There's lots of written requests and suggestions he's ignored or completely countermanded. It's just a clown show with O the ring master so is anyone shocked when the dregs show up to the tent with painted faces wanting to participate?

This is where he's sunk us. Let's not even dive into him telling the kid girls cheat on you when a player of his talked to him about his girl being sexually assailed or whatever the details were of that issue. There's so many everything blurs together.

I just don't buy that he's some victim of circumstance is all. They're both wrong and last I checked one wrong never is justification for a second.

A true leader doesn't respond that way, imo. Your DL coach? Sure. The head coach of one of the five best jobs in the sport? No. We'd be killing him if this happened say at Florida.

LSU_4_LIFE, Perple, lsu_dane and 2 others like this.
  4. tigerpub

tigerpub Founding Member

Douchebag caller. Easy to spout that stuff in a non face to face situation. I’ve got problems with Orgeron…, but he not deserving of a grenade like that.

Pjoe, LSU_4_LIFE, LSUTiga and 2 others like this.
  5. tigerpub

tigerpub Founding Member

Gosh. This list really sheds light on where the program could be headed.

6. kcal

kcal Founding Member

but o has to be smart enough to be the face of a multi million dollar enterprise and not take the bait…

so far he’s taken it every time….

LSU_4_LIFE and Brian like this.
  7. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

How would you have reacted?

8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

he has to pass on commenting….from a pr perspective he can’t speak to the negative.

LSU_4_LIFE, Brian and shane0911 like this.
  9. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

Cocks?? South Carolina fan??

kluke and Brian like this.
  10. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

Reminds me of the time Lsu was struggling and the post game show host - a real schmo-
    fell for a caller using the old ' We're going to the Toilet Bowl in Flushing, NY ' lmao