ESPN Gameday

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUHotdog, Dec 31, 2003.

1. LSUHotdog

LSUHotdog Founding Member

Did anyone see gameday this morning? They are at the Rose Bowl, and were kissing USC & Michigan's butt. Does anyone know if Gameday will go to the Sugar Bowl after the Rose Bowl, or is that it? If they don't come here, then that is really chicken shit of ESPN, and I guess that is Corso and Herbstriets way of saying where they think the championship is being played:cuss:.
    They did joke how big of a party it will be in N.O. and how loud the crowd in the dome will be, but that is about it.:dis:

2. TigerLifer3

TigerLifer3 Founding Member

they will be in New Orleans on the 2nd so don't get your panties in a bunch.

3. Hachidan

Hachidan Freshman

They will be here and they will say that the winner of the Sugar Bowl is the National Champion. Book it!

4. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

I agree. Like it or not, the BCS is the system that everyone agreed on long ago. Now, some feelings have been hurt (USC), and some of the media have backed the Trojans. But, like I said, I believe that people are starting to accept the Sugar Bowl for what it TRULY is intended to be--the National Title Game.

:geaux:

5. TigerFan101

TigerFan101 Founding Member

I hope that there is not any controversy over the national title. The Nokia Sugar Bowl is for the championship...not the Rose Bowl. The problem is that half the nation likes USC and the media will always favor them.

Gameday is coming, right?

6. LSUHotdog

LSUHotdog Founding Member

Tigerlifer is apparently sure about Gameday coming, so where will they set up?
    I'm sick of how non-objective the polls are. If LSU would of lossed to FL before USC, we would have been #1. It's mere timing that USC is #1. The real champion will be crowned in the Sugar Bowl.

7. Purple Jungle

Purple Jungle Founding Member

Corso and Herbstreit have no input on where the show goes.

And a national championship is still a national championship. If LSU wins just the BCS National Championship, it's still counts. The banner is still going to go up in Tiger Stadium.