ESPN SportsCenter Take on Miles, LSU/Ole Miss Ending

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUGradin99, Nov 23, 2009.

1. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Worse than the way we lost was feeling like Miles lost some of his best quality--his integrity. He's shouldering the blame, and I'll choose to believe his explanation. And I'll cheer for the Tigers in Death Valley on Saturday night.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

that isn't what bothered me, the officials blew the game off before the spike it anyway, anything after the hail mary was moot, what drives me freaking nuts is the fact that we are calling pass plays on first and 10 from the 32. That is the part i can't get over, coaching 101.

3. $TigerFan$

$TigerFan$ Father of CajinKid

I agree, mistakes are made, some cost much some not so much. Taking responsiblity and learning from them is all you can ask. I am worried about the lack of improvement and the unwillingness to put the best on the field regardless of class. I hope Les can see the light and fix this, as I see it as our major obstacle from being an elite team. I KNOW we have the best talent in the country we just need some coaching up at the lower levels. Coordinators and position coaches have to do a better job and Les is the only one that can make that happen.

4. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

I'm with you on this, and Crowton needs to get the axe... Ultimately it was Miles who signed off on these plays, but why would Crowton suggest them to begin with? I know CLM gave an explanation in his press conference yesterday, but it still just does not make sense. It's not logical.

Oh well, I suppose we have to move on from this. Sounds like the team has moved on, and we have another big conference game coming up that is a must win. We can still finish 10-3, not shabby by any standards!

:geauxtige