ESPN still bleauxing USC v. OU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by KTeamLSU, Dec 31, 2004.

1. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

2. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

You know it is the National Championship game this year don't you? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

3. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

They are already calling it the "BEST" Nat'l Championship game (possibly) ever... come on.

4. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Every National Championship game is possibly the best ever before they are played. I hope it is one of the worst with OU destroying the condoms from start to finish.

5. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

agree

6. bubbafong

bubbafong Founding Member

Come on guys. You have to admit that it's pretty cool for two Heismann winning qb's to be going against each other, and other finalists on each team as well. I detest USC, and sincerely hope that OU blows them away, but still, that should make for a good game. And I can certainly understand them making a big deal about it, especially since it's never happened.

I don't really expect OU to blow them away though. USC has some talent on offense, and should be able to put points on the board. OU is definitely the more complete team, and should be able to take advantage of the weaknesses in the Trojan defense and win, possibly by an impressive margin. I don't see it being a ridiculous blowout though (although I'd love to be wrong about that).

7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

as usual I agre with your post. always well thought out and usually right-on.

at least by my assessment.

should be a close game til the end when peterson starts putting up huge numbers.

8. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

Think Leinart will follow suit with other Heisman candidates that go the to NC game.... ie Wuerffel, White, Detmer

9. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

I might be the only win who thinks USC rolls all over OU