ETSU student in gorilla mask handing out bananas during BLM protest

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Big Tiger, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Big Tiger

Big Tiger They don't call me "Big" for nuttin

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

being white carries more responsibility due to our privilege. So start acting like it and try to discuss anything but race from now on. Youre embarrassing even a board of white racists.

COTiger, kcal, Bengal B and 2 others like this.
  3. Big Tiger

Take a knee.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Nobody knows the burden we carry

[​IMG]

5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

you should....in the crotch

COTiger likes this.
  6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

So in El Cajon, CA, officers shot and killed a black man who took a shooting stance and pointed his vaping unit at them. Turns out homeslice was a refugee from Uganda. He's been here for a looong time. He was arrested for selling drugs and then a second time for firearm possession while on probation. Both times a judge ordered him deported back to Uganda but they refused to issue him papers so based on US immigration policy, we let him go.

Protesters gathered and this guy showed up with his go pro and a Trump hat. He should have known what might happen but still, unreasonable leftist protesters only want free speech if it's THEIRS.

Big Tiger and CajunlostinCali like this.
  7. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Don't know who is the bigger douche is here, the dude holding the camera or the dude holding the camera. Fucking drama queen. "I have a hundred thousand dollar car here"... He will evolve to becoming an ambulance chaser

8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Like I said...he had to have known he would get folks riled up. I don't think he anticipated quite how rough it ended up getting. He went from snarky to scared in about 30 seconds.

Still, listening to the crowd telling him to shut up and GTFO pisses me off. There is so much hatred back and forth at this point and the dipshit in the White House has a huge hand in it all but he's using it pat himself on the back and claim he's been a uniter.

9. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Absolutely. Which is kind of my point in that the crowd reaction is anticipated. Those same reactions are fueling the next reaction. Dude with the hat knew he was gonna get the business, states he wasn't thinking twice about the hat he put on but makes it a point to be seen with the hat. He was locked and loaded with his go pro and behaving like it was a form of protection. He is equally responsible for fueling the tempers and did nothing towards contributing a solution. Looking for a fight but not wanting to take the hits.

10. Big Tiger

Wish that guy would've sprayed those mother fuckers with some bullets.