Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

Find any threads you want to keep open in the old Roundtable forum

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by BRETT, Aug 15, 2014.

1. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

We're going to be closing the old Roundtable forum for good sometime in the next few days so if there is a thread you would like to see transferred over here to the new Roundtable forum, please notify your lovely host @shane0911 so he can move it.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Lovely?

3. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

I thought "ravishing" would be a bit much.

COTiger likes this.
  4. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

:D

5. shane0911

shane0911 Veteran Member Staff Member

I have moved quite a few threads over but those are like sort of ones I'd like to see hang around or that I thought had value for the group. If there is something sentimental to anyone let me know quickly. I think it is terrible that over 500 pages of threads has to go when surely there isn't that much that could get us into proverbial hot water. Such is life I guess. I'll move whatever the peeps want to see stick around. Unless if it has any T&A of course. Damn do gooders.

6. uscvball

uscvball Veteran Member

O lovely and ravishing one....you should go in search of USC Song Girl threads. Jus sayin.

7. gynojunkie

gynojunkie "Pooties R Us"

Well, I am certain that I am speaking for all of the TF base here when I most robustly protest the removal of the Old Roundtable's post:
    Bug Eats Woman's Eyeballs!

I feel that the post (by Bengal B) was both timely and informative--maybe even relevant to LSU Football (and thus deserving of a place in The Tiger's Den). In fact, the post should become a "Sticky," serving as a constant cautionary statement on the hazards of wearing contact lenses for prolonged periods of time.

Given the ethanol consumption during LSU football games (especially those in Death Valley), and the subsequent, inadvertently prolonged periods of repose evidenced by many of our loyal fans, if even one set of eyeballs could be saved by maintaining vigilance, then it would be well worth it. Don't you all agree?

And thank you again, Bengal B, for your contribution to Student (& Alumni) Health.

Bengal B likes this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Glad to do my part for humanity. I was hoping to get a job as a headline writer for the Weekly World News.

upload_2014-9-2_13-31-53.jpeg upload_2014-9-2_13-32-31.jpeg [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. gynojunkie

gynojunkie "Pooties R Us"

See? That's what I'm talking about! These stories--every word--are factually correct and need to be disseminated for the safety of the public.

Hell, everyone by now knows about Charlie Sheen's Martian ancestry, so no revelation there.

But all of the other headlines are important, timely and apropos to the remainder of the LSU football season.

Give me a minute and I'll try to think of how that is so.....

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You better hurry before the CIA's Killer Kittens get you