Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

Finding Bigfoot

Discussion in 'The RoundTable' started by shane0911, Nov 20, 2013.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Veteran Member

Anyone watch this show? Its pretty funny watching these idiots run around looking for a monster. I like how every noise they hear in the woods is a sasquatch.

I wonder what happens to the show if they ever find one?

Yes im bored
  2. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

Three of the four are idiots, but Cliff Barackman is a serious researcher who has found some pretty compelling evidence doing field research. I don't watch the show because I just can't take Matt Moneymaker.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Veteran Member

Well I guess 2 actually then because the chic is the skeptic and doesnt believe anything. If they ever do find a bigfoot I hope it eats her.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If there really was a bigfoot then why hasn't anybody ever found a dead one or a skeleton? Are they immortal?
  5. LSUsupaFan

She isn't a very good skeptic though. She is a punching bag disguised as a skeptic.

Take this exchange

Moneymaker: "There is a bigfoot."
    Skeptic lesbian: "No ther isn't"
    Mm: "UH Huh"
    Sl: "I hadn't considered that, maybe there is a bigfoot."

Have you ever spent any time in the woods? How many dead animals have you come across? There are several hundred black bears in Louisiana, yet in all my time hunting and hiking in bear populated areas I have never seen one. Live or dead. Animals generally go to remote hard to find places to die, and then their remains get scattered by scavengers. Ask a citizen of congo how many chimp corpses they have come across. The answer is probably going to be 0.

Remember the civilized world thought the mountain gorilla was a myth until the 1900s.
    Myths don't leave anatomically correct footprints all around the pacific northwest.
  6. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal

Yeah.

Also Santa Claus.
  7. LSUsupaFan

Hey. Look, I just beat you in Words With Friends. Again.
  8. shane0911

shane0911 Veteran Member

@LSUsupaFan Yeah she is a lot more skeptical. Even when she can rule out every other animal she still says "I dont know what it is" which is in fact a true statement.

The bobo guy really cracks me up. Him and moneymaker both because everything is a "squatch" I especially like the "keep it squatchy" trucker hat. I want one.
  9. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal

Yeah, my kid gets on there an fucks around alot. :D
  10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

One of the guys used to be a roadie for Sublime.
    mancha likes this.