Flip and turn it however you want BUT...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TNT, Sep 29, 2003.

1. TNT

TNT Founding Member

...LSU's playing at "late night" on the road and during the day at home is CONSPICUOUS TO SAY THE LEAST. I'm not sure there could be a "vortex or orchestration" to play this against LSU...but on the other hand I would not be one bit surprised if there is a cabal to prevent LSU from getting their games televised at night.

Just yesterday, I read where a UF Alumnus and ESPN Administrator was involved in turning down the LSU/UF game. With the potential significance of the game and the "fabled reputation of Night Games at LSU', you have to wonder about the rationale. It's not like UF hasn't played a bunch of day games already.

LSU and Nick Saban needs to gear up and kick some Gator Azz. LSU Fans need to make a statement to this bunch. They need a come-uppance to end ALL azz kickings.

We need Mr. Slive, Da Commissioner, to be an advocate for Saturday Night In Death Valley. It is in the better interests of the SEC. We do not need benign neglect or an effort to thwart LSU. It is OUR TURN AND WE DESERVE TO SHOWCASE OUR PROGRAM FOR THE "MAGIC OF THE NIGHT"! Hooray to those who wish LSU well and just PLUCK those who do not.

2. SovietGator

SovietGator Founding Member

Sorry don't buy it. ESPN hates UF and Spurrier, they constantly show monumental UF losses on ESPN Classic every chance they get. The loss to Miami this season was on ESPN Classic the next damn day.

When the Bear left Bama that program was dead until the 90's when Stallings resirrected them. It is the same with Florida, they have been dead since Spurrier left. They will continue to be dead until a proven head coach is hired within the next few years.

This *plot* makes it seem as though Florida is ranked in the Top 10 or something, much less #1 like in 97'. :dis:

Whether you win during the day in Death Valley or at night, what's the difference? Atleast you can look at it this way, when you make it to the Sugar Bowl (I think you will) you will have a guaranteed victory since it's a night game and a home game combined, and ESPN won't be televising it.

:D

3. Pitkin Tiger

Pitkin Tiger Founding Member

ESPN wouldn't get a shot

at the game until CBS had made their selection. ESPN didn't get a chance at the game because CBS picked it up first. Let's save conspiracy theories for presidential assassinations.

4. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

Should I wish "G" well?

Sir, will you come out of those famous green bushes for the Florida game? I hope I don't need to use the weedeater to gather the LSU fanbase on Oct 11.

Please shoot me an email.

:lsug:

5. TNT

TNT Founding Member

You have been known to "beat da wrong bush"...

..no amount of your "weedwacker" daunts the "Bush King". Not atall....I'm always out and about for games. The Florida game will be one that I'll host a special friend. We'll be out and about and probably rub elbows with "cyber acquaintance unaware". I sure we will Sir.

6. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

Re: You have been known to "beat da wrong bush"...

hmmmmm????

7. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

ESPN doesn't hate Florida. Give me a break. I always see Spurrier games and I always see certain UGA/UF games.

8. PaulP

PaulP Founding Member

TNT, are you finally taking medication? I actually understood your post. Congratulations, sir. Or should I be congratulating myself?

I'm confused.

9. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

Its ok, it happens..:D :D :D

10. TNT

TNT Founding Member

Dick Schmick! Who care about that vibrating buffoon?

I "GUESS" he is your idol and "designated basketball guru". I do know THIS...."G" loves him and I don't think it's "mere coincidence" that you LOVE him as well.

Dick Dick Bo Bick Banana Fanna fo fick fee fi fo mick DICK!!!!!:cuss: :cuss: :shock: :cuss: :cuss: