Florida Pre Game Thoughts....Tennessee Reflection (It is what it is)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by kirbysmith4life, Oct 9, 2010.

1. kirbysmith4life

kirbysmith4life Founding Member

We are 5-0.

We could have lost last week, but we didn't....
    There are over 108 teams, cities, players, fans and head coaches that would cut off their left arm to have our current record..

Jarrett Lee buckled up that chin strap and showed vast improvement.

Forget the last second fiasco.., What about Lee to Toliver on 4th and 14.
    All hail J. Lee..

Miles must be a really great guy, because he has unbelievable Karma on his side..

Matheiu couldn't have had better coverage on that deep ball, and how about the defense stepping up again when Tenn. tried to put us away...

Florida is not a great team...

My gut tells me that they wont be able to move the ball on us, at all..

Our d-Line is too fast and strong...

And sorry, but the Gators don't have one WR on their roster that I feel can get open vs. our secondary....

Their defense is dangerous, no questions, but the Gators don't have the offensive weapons that we do.

Oh yeah....Craig Loston catches that INT 11 times out of 10... (Im sure no body was more excited that we came away with that win, then him...okay.. Maybe CLM, JJ, and GC)...but you feel me.

I think that their is a 0% chance that GC is our OC after this summer.

Good to see Michael Ford in the game.

Ridley is no longer a secret. He's finally getting some national recognition..

Rueben Randle...
    Enough Said...
    Just keep throwing it to him J. Lee..

JJ has played so horribly that he is no longer defendable. The WR's have had their drops, but hell, as a die hard Saints fan as well, I've seen Saints WR drop more than their fare share of Drew Brees passes, and yet he still completes at a over 70%.

My moment of clarity came when I realized that I got as excited to see Jefferson complete a pass, as I would for a defensive sack...

My heart shouldn't start racing just because the QB completes a pass.... Period!!!

We have the world, and everybody outside of Tiger town right where we want them....

My reasoning....

We have been rightfully ridiculed in the media.

But time and time again, history shows that (at all levels of football) if you have a dominant defense, no matter what, you have a chance.

And with the vast amount of talent on this team, the best thing we could have happen is for opponents to take us lightly. They will pay dearly for it...

At the end of the day, you've got to let the haters hate.
    The best thing about being in the SEC, is that year in, and year out, you have a legit shot at the title.

If we want to be the best, we always have the opportunity to beat the best...
    Week after week after week...

I have no clue why JJ is starting this game.

The INT he threw to Janzen Jackson was terrible. The WR was wide open. He stared him down, and then threw him a lob pass.

No matter what, I believe...

Until the fat lady sings, I'll believe...

:geaux:

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

You know what sucks for Les Miles, is that this game at this point in time is pretty much a lose lose situation, unless we just blow out Florida, which I would almost bet my life we won't. Now if we squeak by and keep on winning by the time we face Alabama, this game will mean alot. But I can promise that everyone except LSU fans are going to look at Florida and say, "well, maybe they aren't as good as everyone thought they were." Les Miles will get ZERO credit if we win, unless we dominate.

3. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

love it! :geaux:

4. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

yeah, i was thinking that earlier today watching herbie say how we haven't been tested yet.

5. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

LMAO, and who is saying this Florida team is good? This is the worse team Florida has fielded since Zook.
    LSU should win this game despite its coaching deficiency.

6. P&G_wheelz007

P&G_wheelz007 Football anyone?

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

7. dmeaux

dmeaux Founding Member

Mark Richt must be a better coach than Les because he just dismantled Tennessee/

Our problem is we (the head coach) don't have the killer instinct or drive to put away inferior opponents and Miles coaches to get by, not to destroy an opponent when necessary.

Stomp on the gas and don't let up - make em beg for mercy.

1 person likes this.
  8. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

This has nothing to do with the post. Point being this Florida team is not good and LSU should win despite Elmers **** ups.

9. ScottforJC

ScottforJC It's never over until God says its over-Sid Ortis

Just keep winning and the rest will take care of itself.

:geaux:

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Easier said then done....