Florida road trip...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by geauxscott, Aug 14, 2006.

1. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

Has anyone ever taken a RV to Florida for a game? If so, whats the RV parking like? Is there plenty of spots to pull up and park or do i need to contact UF and get a pass? Where are most LSU RVs located on their campus?

Any info is appreciated!

2. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

I got a pass the last time I was there. I told the guy I was a Bama fan making the trip down and we ended up with a group of Bamafans...40-50 within the small area we were parked in. As I walked around, I noticed 3 or 4 more small enclaves where they had grouped Bama fans together.

I found the ph. # to call by calling their Athletic Dept., FWIW.

3. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

ok, thanks...

just curious...do you remember how much the passes are? Also we plan on getting there sometime thursday, I wonder what the earliest you can park is?

4. bigbully

bigbully Founding Member

we went 2 years ago - we purchased a pass early. Best I remember, the don't start RV parking until 3:30 on Friday - I don't remember how much the passes are.

5. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

I was thinking it was noon Friday when they opened up for RV's...and want to say the pass was a C-note with parking for two cars...additional cars were 10 bucks a piece...

Heck, it was '99...been awhile. I'm going down this year but doing the hotel thing this time around. :bncry: