For All LSU Fans

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BamaShreveport, Sep 1, 2002.

1. BamaShreveport

BamaShreveport Freshman

If you are wondering why a Bama fan is lurking on your board. Here is you reason. I just moved to Shreveport for a woman and have seen the reaction from your fans. So I thought I would throw my 2 cents in. I have noticed your fans seem like they have lost all hope. I am a bartender in downtown Shreveport. So believe me, I have seen it. Its a lot like when Bama was defending SEC Champions and susposed to win the NC(preseason #3) in 99 and finished 3-8. So let me tell you from experience. Your season is not over. Dont give up. We did and you see what happend. Your team needs you to stick with them. I think that Va. Tech team you played is a special team. They are going to do some damage this year. I think you guys have a great D and can have a good O. Your recievers will probably never have a game like that again. Your QB made some progess as the game went on. Your backs are scrappy. You can still win the west. I hope you step up and do not let those other classless tigers steal it from you guys. Dont pay attention to their trash talking. They do not have very much confidence so they feel they have to put other teams down to make them feel better about their Mickey Mouse program.

2. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

You better stick to pouring drinks. It's obvious you don't know anything about football. Two posts, and Auburn is the reason in both of them. You must be really worried about those other Tigers. LSU has many problem areas right now. Whether they can work them out or not will not be known for several weeks. I will say this, Bammer lost two players from a SECC team a couple of years ago and never recovered. I don't know if Davey and Reed meant that much to LSU's offense, but we'll find out later on. I think Saban is a good enough coach to pull LSU back together, it just depends on whether he's got the horses or not.

Glad you've got Auburn on your mind.