Former Speaker Dennis Hastart the Child Molester

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Apr 26, 2016.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Right, because Dan Sutton, Bernard Ward, Rodney Mullins, Charles Rust-Tierney, Andrew Reed, Mel Reynolds and a long list of other lefty pervs were all angels. Got it.

And let's not leave out the biggest loser perv in Dem history, Teddy Kennedy himself. Left a young girl to drown and then years later testified for his rapist nephew.....testimony that clearly assisted in his acquittal. Yeah, the left never does anything disgusting or perverted.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Then there is refined rep Barnie Fife....I mean Frank who had an affair with an intern and was lionized.

3. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I think what MLU is referring to is Hastert's staunch stance against LGBT issues during his term as Speaker vs. his actions, not necessarily that Democrats or Independents are blameless. I am not familiar with the names you listed, other than Ted Kennedy, but I am sure you could go back and find countless examples from either party.

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

So a hypocritical politician is his point, in a nutshell? My, how original. :rolleyes:

I'll take your word for it although that poster hasn't had a problem mincing words in the past.

Exactly right. Which is why it was completely stupid to point out Hastert's political party. The issue of sexual predation and cover-up are rampant among all politicians. It has nothing to do with right or left and to suggest that is to minimalize the problem.

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

The king of the dirt bags. Glad he is finally taking a dirt nap