Fox Sports breaking down the SEC

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by diamondheadtiger, Aug 13, 2004.

1. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

2. ramah

ramah Founding Member

I absolutely love this comment about the GA OL

The line will be better and the offense will be explosive, despite how it looked most of this spring, if everyone can stay healthy. :hihi:

Can you believe this crap?

I vow to endeavor to persevere ... fuggggggggggggggggggem

It's all about hype ... promotions and gimmicks ...

Why don't they have the balls to say ... Well, Saban rolled the SEC flat last year ... albeit for that letdown week against Florida ... LSU is loaded again and should do the same in 2004?

I'll tell you why? No one wants to hear that ... where's the benefit for these guys writing this crap

3. bubbafong

bubbafong Founding Member

Yeah, I really don't get where the media is coming from with Georgia. Sure they'll be good, but what makes anyone think (wait, I mean what makes everyone think) that they'll be in the national title picture? Where's the basis for that? Sure they have talent, and they've got a shot, but I don't see it as any more of a shot than LSU. Why is there never any love for LSU??? Georgia was really good last year, and we OWNED them in the SEC championship game. Not just owned, but embarrased. From what I can gather, LSU's D should be as good or maybe even better than last year, and that's how we won in the first place. The offense doesn't have to be great, just good enough. And if Randall (or Russell or Flynn) and 1 or 2 of the 4 or 5 of the good young receivers step up, the offense should be plenty good. I know I'm preaching to the choir here, and not saying anything that everyone on here doesn't already know, but sometimes it feels good to vent a little.

4. Atreus21

Atreus21 Founding Member

Perhaps they think that the loss of Mauck will doom us. I don't know.