Freak and Landry get 5 stars on Rivals

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by tboy, Jan 18, 2011.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

why doesn't that surprise me?

2. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Glad to see that the recruiting services aren't biased towards any school not named Bama.I swear I would be so excited if I were a Bama fan. You have the undisputed best coach if the country, bring in the top 1-3 recruiting classes 4 yrs in a row. One would think that you would never have a season with less than 12 wins.

Of course then again maybe things are just a bit inflated in regards to perception about all things Bama.

3. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

If you count the rival alphabet numerically and then divide by the number of NC Bama has, you'll see the driving force behind these stars.

Calloway was insistent he was, is, and will be a running back. So folks eventually took him at his word. Four stars is plenty generous.

The last three seasons, Bama is averaging 12 wins a season.

4. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

worst thread derailment ever.

1 person likes this.
  5. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

its all he is good for around here...spew. never any real usable information

1 person likes this.
  6. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

Great news about Landry and Johnson. I am a bit surprised at Greg Robinson. I honestly thought he could make 5 stars. I don't think LSU has given up on him and I know his family is all LSU. Of Drew and CJ Johnson, we have the best shot at Johnson. Another 5 star prospect and a couple of 4 stars could put us in position to overcome Bama. I was a bit disappointed more 3 stars were not upgraded to 4. But great news all around.

7. Jester

Jester Founding Member

Hopefully soon to be 4 with CJ Johnson..........maybe even 5 with the longshot Drew.

Now wouldn't that be fine.

Too bad Jernigan didn't get his.........only 3 places away. Can you imagine if we got six 5-star players?

8. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

I think LSU has been keeping their distance from Greg.

9. vshouse

vshouse Veteran Member

That really does surprise me.....I watched Jeadavon Clowney destroy kouanjio in one on one drills all week for the all star game, yet when la'ell colling was in the game clowney was completely inaffective.....plus collins was playing on a bad ankle. I really think collins is the best o-line prospect in the country.