fREEZIN IN ILLINOIS

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by busybee, Feb 15, 2004.

1. busybee

busybee Founding Member

I cried the night the Tigers won the National Championship for two reasons. (1) I have been waiting for 43 years to see the tigers win it all. (2) I wasn't able to watch the game with my twin boys, who are 9. I just joined the board and it's great to be able to keep up on everything going on with the Tigers. Here in Illinois people tell me all the time that the Big 10 would beat up on the SEC teams. I hope we will find out in March to shut them up. John Brady is alright with me, I work in radio and called his office for a Media Guide and they sent one out, and a signed picture. Is he Mr. Personality? Maybe not, but he beat Florida on the road, and Tiger basketball is having great season. My dream is that they make it to the Final 4, and the baseball team wins it all too.

2. LSUfan636

LSUfan636 Founding Member

Welcome to the board busybee!

3. LSUinPA

LSUinPA Founding Member

Welcome busybee!

I'm with you on the freeeeezing AND the Big 10. I work with about 3 or so diehard Penn Staters. What's worse is that they are all on the USC bandwagon since their champion got their asses handed to them. Whatever!

Anyways...great to have you here, but be warned - you WILL become ADDICTED!!!
    :D

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!