Geaux To Hell Ole Miss

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DeafValleyBatnR, Nov 20, 2002.

1. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

Screw Bama they are out. Send us a Post Card from Hawaii. After we beat the Hell out of Ole Piss Then Auburn is out great win guys but you need to learn that its about he SEC CHAMPIONSHIP not 1 game. BAMA hope you are playing football in a couple of years because looks like this will probably be the last win over LSU for a while. Can you spell ROBERT LANE QB? But you know that BAMA WILL ADD ANOTHER SEC CHAMPIONSHIP TO THEIR TOTAL BECAUSE THEY ARE LIVING A LIE.

BAMA SOLD THEIR SOLE TO THE DEVIL A LONG TIME AGO AND THEY ARE PAYING THE PRICE NOW.

2. Gulf Coast Tige

Gulf Coast Tige Founding Member

Amen Brother

3. bayoutider

bayoutider Founding Member

We can spell "B-R-O-D-I-E C-R-O-Y-L-E".

So far I would have to say "Who is Robert Lane"? What are his college stats? Is he the next in the long line of LSU QB flops? Everyone in college football said that Alabama would flop this season. We had nothing to play for. The SEC has limited us to 80 scholorship players. Guess what, we only had 76 on scholorship this year and did just fine. Once again LSU didn't take care of business and will be depending on ALABAMA to help them out to get to Atlanta. You need us to beat Allbarn this week while you try to rebound from a pounding and take on Old Sis. You better get your stuff together this week because I guarantee the Razorbacks will be tough for you to beat. Especially in Little Rock. Just remember it has been 66 years since LSU has had back to back SEC Championships, that's a great track record. lol You may want to visit the NCAA site and check your own dealings with the devil.

Good luck against the Webbles. Send your address and I will drop you a postcard from the Islands.

4. Tiger Dabbs

Tiger Dabbs T.D.

Re: Re: Geaux To Hell Ole Miss

5. burlesontiger

burlesontiger Founding Member

hey bayou......

would you consider Herb Tyler and Rohan Davey flops?? ;)

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

It's not like Bama is QB Central either. Croyle will never see a bowl game. You don't think you can stay clean for 5 years do you?

7. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

BT can you spell revisit. They will be coming back to T Town. Go to hell ole miss.

8. bayoutider

bayoutider Founding Member

Brodie will see a bowl. We have one more year of probation and he is a redshirt freshman this year. And yes I do think we will stay clean for 5 years since we have cleaned house of all those that got us in trouble. Brodie will be a junior and bowl bound. You are wishing.

Call my coach what ever you want but he beat yours. BTW I was at the game and it looked like they shook hands first. It was your classless poster that started that internet hoax to begin with. Get over it and beat the Rebs.

9. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

BRODIE WILL SEE WHAT???

BRODIE WILL SEE A BOWL FROM THE STANDS. Because losing 21 scholarships over 3 years means he will have no one to throw to BAMA FANS live with it love and dont ever spit in the FACE OF THE NCAA ( can you spell Hawaii spit ).

SEND US A POST CARD FROM HAWAII AND WE WILL SEND ONE FROM THE GEORGIA DOME.