Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

Georgia mom shoots intruder

Discussion in 'The RoundTable' started by lsutiga, Jan 6, 2013.

1. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

Hey Clueless. "There"=their
    shane0911 and plotalot like this.
  2. plotalot

plotalot Senior Member

Throw in "your" is supposed to be "you're", while you are making him look like an idiot.
    shane0911 likes this.
  3. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

I was just wondering how somebody that votes for tax increases. Has a job finding me tax breaks is all. That's like me being a member of PETA and the NRA.
  4. martin

martin Banned Forever

Stoopid is supposed to be stupid
  5. tigerchick46

He/she does a spectacular job of that all on his/her own, I didn't see a need to punish the weak.......but I could be encouraged to do so.
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Veteran Member

see what i mean
  7. red55

red55 curmudgeon

Its republican policy. You can't deny it. You were wrong. Period.
  8. fanatic

fanatic Buckle your seatbelts...

Here's one that both sides of the gun control issue will try to politicize to their advantage.

'Producer of popular gun related videos found fatally shot' http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/11/justice/georgia-gun-video-producer/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Those for gun control will argue that guns for protection don't make you safer because this guy was considered a firearms expert and was probably armed at all times, yet someone still managed to shoot him.

Those against gun control will argue that this just re-enforces the need to have guns for protection because if it can happen to this guy, it can happen to anyone.
  9. lsutiga

lsutiga TF Pubic Relations

The media's not all over the 15 year old who defended his home and sibling(s) - don't remember if it was one or more- against burgulars with dad's AR-15 this week.
  10. tigerchick46

Of course not, media is primarily liberal.