Gerry DiNardo off Harris Poll

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Maderan, Aug 25, 2005.

1. Maderan

Maderan Founding Member

cause he works for ESPN.

LINK

2. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

They ought to just scrap the Harris and go with Numa's poll.

3. Maderan

Maderan Founding Member

I for one am glad he is out. Did anyone hear about this Jason Rash guy. The qualifications to vote in the Harris are -- former coach, player or administrator. This guy is the son-in-law of the Troy football coach and runs a masonry company in Atlanta and claims to be a "serious football fan."

You got to be kidding me. I am gonna call Les and ask him to nominate me. I run a investment advisory and am a "VERY serious football fan". :wink: :dis:

4. SG_Geaux

SG_Geaux Founding Member

Don't knock it. I am a serious football fan, and I guarantee you that I can do just as good if not a better a job than anyone in the AP or any other poll.

5. mcmikel

mcmikel Founding Member

Maybe Lou Tepper could take his place because he wrote a book that Simeon Rice endorsed.

6. bubbafong

bubbafong Founding Member

I seriously think they should just use the North Poll. Santa and his elves could make a more accurate and unbiased poll than some random group of former coaches, players and administrators, or a group of biased sports writers. Santa surely knows what teams have been bad or good.

I mean just think about it for a sec. If Santa can warp the time-space continuum enough to visit every child on Earth in one night, he could certainly manage to take in all 40-50 Division I college football games on any given Saturday.

7. ScottyB28

ScottyB28 Founding Member

That might be a good thing for LSU that he is off. He might still be sour of LSU getting rid of his ass.