Get rid of Jimbo Fisher

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by desitiger, Oct 7, 2006.

1. desitiger

desitiger Founding Member

I think les miles is a good coach but he needs to get rid of jimbo fisher. Why the hell are they still running the ball in the third quarter down that much. They havent run all year. I know JM might not had his best game. But we have a good enough defense which showed in the second half because Florida only scored on TD. PUT THE BALL IN THE AIR THE WHOLE GAME THEN RUN WHEN THE DEFENSE IS SLEEPY. Thats how i feel

2. upsizin

upsizin Founding Member

man, I cant even believe i'm justifying this with a response

be quiet

3. medtiger

medtiger Founding Member

I don't know about this game, but I have heard that Miles changed several of Jimbo's passing plays to running plays in the AU game.

4. Thundercat99

Thundercat99 Founding Member

Hell, they all need to be bitch slapped for what happend today. A team with that much talent should never get butt reamed like that!!!
    :angryfire :angryfire

5. Draino13

Draino13 Founding Member

How many SEC championship rings does les miles have? How many for Jimbo?

Exactly, Miles is sticking his nose in jimbo's playbook and screwing it up!

Miles admitted to calling plays at Auburn, and there is no doubt he wanted to be conservative again! HE IS OVERRATED AND A JOKE!:angryfire

6. JP4LSU

JP4LSU Founding Member

First off, it's not all the coaches fault, many players screwed up big time today. Now I don't know if it was because the coaches didn't prepare them or if they didn't respond to the pressure themselves or what.

JR x 4TO's, Chevis, Doucet all had bad plays that effected the games outcome. But the coaches don't get out of jail for free on this either despite what 5 or 6 TO's (OMG I can't believe the amount of TO's).

I don't know if Les took over some of the play calling but the response in the 2nd half when LSU is behind 3 scores, but it was awful. Trying to run up the middle and off tackle over and over. The clock is not our friend, the run game is non-existent, you're behind by 3 scores, and UF is letting you pass, but yet lets try to run some more. If you are going to run, why not give Scott a shot at it? AB and JV haven't done anything and Scott was a stud in the MSU game moving piles.

So the continuation of running the ball was bad in the 2nd half. I kept hollering for LSU to run a hurry up late in the 3rd. UF was rotating their D-line every other play. Run hurry up and keep them from rotating, UF would give a cushion zone to you and LSU could've passed underneath and across the middle. There was no long passes at all. JR was off the mark on a lot of passes but no one throws the long ball better than him. Try it a couple of times. Yes he did it once and it was a INT but you have to try it and maybe get one of them.

The coaching in the 2nd half was terrible. Trying to run the ball every other play and the hurry up no huddle offense should've occured in the 3rd qtr to keep UF on their heels and keep them from rotating fresh legs. The 10 yd passes would've been their all day.

I'm putting equal blame on the players that collapsed under pressure and the coaches mainly Les and Jimbo for collapsing under pressure.

Bo didn't really have a great scheme for this game either. I thought from the very start when he was putting 3 on the line that Leak needed to be pressured and rattled. He collapses when he gets crowded in the pocket and knocked around some. But I guess with that offense you can't just attack all the time but the D got burned a few times.