Get your hip waders out boys 'n girls

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, Jan 27, 2010.

1. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

The "Lost Decade"? Where did that come from? Is that the new twist to blame the previous administration?

China is making a serious impact on "clean energy"?

You can see the results in last year's investment in clean energy? What a crock! He's for nuclear energy. Finally a positive impact! He's for opening up drilling in the U.S. - Great!

Then he blows it with the Global Warming / Climate Change crap! :nope:

2. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

im a small business owner. maybe its time to reshuffle some paperwork and put the business in 100% in my name just to be on the safe side.:grin:

3. PURPLE TIGER

We're going to double exports within five years. That's quite a statement. I would like to see the plans for that. I hope that's not just another hollow statement. How do you double exports?...and do it within five years?

What will we export? How will our prices be competitive? There's a lot of questions on this one.

Talk is cheap. We heard plans before and are still awaiting results.

A college education is great but won't matter if there aren't any jobs. The only green in "green jobs" is the color of the money we'll waste on the program.

4. PURPLE TIGER

Did you notice the woman with the widest butt in the room didn't stand when he mentioned she was tackling obesity? :grin:

Better hit the gym. :hihi:

5. PURPLE TIGER

By the time he finishes speaking...more people will have lost their job too!

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

i love the high speed rail thing. how cool would that be if you could ride at 200 MPH from new york to washington or even new orleans to LA? trains are so damn much more comfortable than planes.

7. shaqazoolu

shaqazoolu Concentrated Awesome

It took all of about 6 minutes for me to want to vomit and smash my head through my desk.

Also, I wish someone would drop kick Pelosi in her testicles.

8. PURPLE TIGER

Are you hearing anything about current government accountability?

Another excuse. Here we go again. :nope: It's NOT MY FAULT.

I personally don't care what you inherited. We elected you (and you promised) to get it done.

I'm not hearing solutions. I'm hearing more excuses. This is really sad. Democrats probably love it. Republicans will say it's the same old, overused lines.

The question will be how the moderates/independents interpret this. I would have to think at this point most moderates/independents can't be happy with this address.

9. PURPLE TIGER

I would like to ride one but at what cost to the taxpayers? We already subsidize Amtrak, the post office, airlines, etc.

10. Krypto

Krypto Huh?

so far all i hear is spend spend spend. Hell even the freeze (which is good) is not till "next year, when the economy is better." Hell even the monies we get back from the banks he wants to spend.