Get your Toolame Super Regional T-shirts!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUSPORTSFREAK, Jun 8, 2004.

1. LSUSPORTSFREAK

LSUSPORTSFREAK Founding Member

[​IMG]

Hurry while supplies last! :lol:

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

each purchase comes with a 6 pack of Hanes size 8-15 tube socks for those seeking that endowed look.

3. LSUSPORTSFREAK

You can get your tube sock personally autographed by Rick jones himself.

4. bschne1

bschne1 Freshman

you gotta pull for the sec and tulane!

What is wrong with you guys? The better Tulane does the better Louisiana Baseball looks. Every LSU fan should pull for Tulane, except for when we play them. The same goes for the SEC...there is a chance for seven SEC schools to play in the CWS along with Tulane. How in the world do you not pull for that? Do you all not remember how in the 2000 CWS all of the LSU fans pulled for USL along with LSU. You probably weren't there if you don't know or didn't pay attention to the games besides LSU.

5. LSUSPORTSFREAK

SCREW Toolame. I have hated them since BIRTH. Despite the fact that I can count the number of times they have beaten us in football on one hand since then, they still talk ****. Seeing how they behaved outside the superdome last year for the game, combined with the shirts some of them wore mocking Wally Pontiff made me SICK. If you want further proof that they are a bunch of butt-bandits, see for yourself:
    Look at that guy greasing up #19 for some post-game locker room action! :hihi:
    [​IMG]

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

yep but today's a different day, my friend. I WILL NOT PULL FOR TULANE EVER NOR USL REGARDLESS THEIR OPPONENT. Their actions at the box, tulane for their coach has been reprehensible (USL for coach and players).

Not sure how me getting an autographed sock will hurt their chances anyhow. I will never pull for Ole Miss either....if you do I can't forgive you.

7. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

I mean, he really just seems too excited..

8. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

I am usually very supportive of all SEC teams and Louisiana teams BUT........ When it comes to Tulane I have a very difficult time of pulling for them in any way whatsoever. All I have to do is think about the football rivalry and the attitude of Tulane fans during thoe games. I can't describe it well but it is as if they feel they are too good to be playing LSU because they are a superior college. At the same time they obviously have no chance of competing....

9. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

good call Southlink...very metro indeed

10. Beaux-Bo

Beaux-Bo Founding Member

Everyone knows Omaha citizenry has adopted LSU Players and Fans as their own. In fact, if the Tigers don’t make the CWS most of them consider it a let down year. Now when the Wave made their appearance and LSU failed to qualify, some of the fans were glad at least some Cajuns were coming to cook for them and party; however, no matter how hard the locals tried they could not get past the wave fan’s arrogance and flat out rude behavior.

We have made many friends there over the years (2 came down one year for a football game, now the annually pilgrimage is 12) and they can not believe what a difference 50 minutes down the road makes. That being said… USL fans made a pretty good impression on the locals. Albeit not LSU, at least they were humble and happy to be in that atmosphere. This is about RESPECT and Wave fans have little for anyone other than themselves.