Gilbeau East (Finebaum) will tick you off

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by XXL TideFan, Oct 30, 2007.

1. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Remember that finebaum speaks for finebaum. He only writes to stir the pot, while he is currently off of Bama's back he will be back on it when the first chance arises.

Slimebomb Blather

2. murph

murph Founding Member

whatever:huh: :insane: :rolleye33: I was born and raised in Baton Rouge La who the hell is the guy ,and how can he say Baton Rouge my home town that I am proud to say I am from a DUMP! WTF I live in IL now but there is no place I would rather be than La. And as far as or TIGER program I rather be the fan of losing TIGERS than of anyone else and saban ya we want blood if he did what he did anywhere else it would be the same . Everybody says we are cry babies and can not let it go well after we go to bama and win it will be done for me . Also if he would have gone anywhere else other than the SEC there would not be a problem. As for MILES I personally think he is a great coach with a lot better values and if he leaves I don't think he will do it in the manor satan did.GEAUX TIGERS:tigerhead

1 person likes this.
  3. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Baton Rouge is a great city.

That is if you generally stay south of I 10.

4. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

Did you just say you're from a dump?:huh:

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

The column makes zero sense. It's something he should write if LSU loses to Bama then gets shut out of the BCS while Saban and Bama accomplish the opposite. Right now, LSU is the favorite to win the game,the SEC and, in some circles, the NC. Bama fans are delirious because the've won more than they lost. Saban has already won? Ummm...I don't think so.

1 person likes this.
  6. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

How exactly is this supposed to tick us off? Everyone here knows that sensational, slanderous propaganda is his m.o. so nothing he says can be taken seriously. In my opinion he is borderline comedic, and should be looked at as an internet character instead of a real person with views. Somehow he has a job(in bama I might add), so I suppose that some people buy into it, but there is no reason we should ever give it any credence.

And sadly for your fans, you are correct about him eventually turning on Saban and the tide. If you guys take him seriously, I suppose it will sting but I just personally don't get what all the fuss is about. If an accredited writer printed these things I might take notice, but worrying about this guy is like women worrying about Andrew Dice Clay. We probably all have more important things to do.

7. USMTiger

USMTiger Founding Member

I posted this in a thread about one of our own douche sportswriters, but here it is again because this is how it works with these clowns....

Hundreds of people on TF read a "I can't believe what this sportswriter said OMG click and see!"

They click on said link.

Software that evaluates number of clicks spits out monthly numbers that have been bolstered by the hundreds or possibly thousands.

Sportwriters boss looks at numbers and says "Atta boy, we gotta lot of clicks"

Boss submits numbers to advertisers.

Advertisers pay boss.

Boss pays sportwriter.

Sportswriter says "Hey, that worked great! Let's do another senseless story that will piss off 99% of my readership"

TF members post link to story. The cycle repeats. Over and over and over.

2 people like this.
  8. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

Man, is that ever true. For most of his career, more than half of Howard Sern's listners hated him, and yet were clueless that they figured in to his ratings, and therefor made him a rich man. I don't understand why people keep making this writer $ while getting genuinely upset about it. Kind of goes against the whole "vote with your dollars" concept doesn't it?

9. tigerpub

tigerpub Founding Member

First, Saban is a good coach. That's it. So far as I can tell...really NOTHING else. THis guy thinks he's more. Of course, he only costs 10 million dollars. What a low rent writer this guy is. :rolleye33:

10. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I agree. This guy really has a job writing sports columns? Unreal.

How unprofessional a sum bitch he is.

PS - I can't beleive you spelled delirious wrong. That's a first time for me seeing that.