Glad to be a TIGER

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by vburgtiger, Dec 3, 2003.

1. vburgtiger

vburgtiger Founding Member

Win or lose this weekend (and if we win and don't make it to the Sugar Bowl)... this season has been great. At the begining of the season I never would have thought we would be in the postition that we are in now. Being an LSU fan (y'all know what I am talking about) I kept thinking during the first few games of the season, well this is where we lose to __________. It's been a great surprise, like 2001, and hopefully it will just get better. GEAUX TIGERS!

2. TigahBait

TigahBait Ultimate Tigah Fan

Nice to have you aboard...

being a fellow Vicksburger myself. GEAUX TIGERS

3. Tiger Dabbs

Tiger Dabbs T.D.

Re: Nice to have you aboard...

Hey, I work in V'burg....does that count?

4. TigahBait

Why heck yeah! Even if you've driven through Vicksburg it counts. Or know someone from Vicksburg, or are related to someone who knows someone in Vicksburg, or know someone who drove through Vicksburg, or well you get the message. Pretty boring around here til the Tigahs play!!!! GEAUX TIGAHS!!

5. Tiger Dabbs

Tiger Dabbs T.D.

Good to see a little V'burg representation in here. I usually have to deal with just webel & dawg fans at work. Of course, when I go to the Y to work out I try to wear as much purple & gold as I can, to hack off the web-web fans.:D

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I went to Vicksburg by mistake a few weeks ago. I was talking to a lady friend on the cell phone while driving through Jackson and I told I I needed to get off the phone before I ended up taking the wrong exit and going to Vicksburg. Well, thats exactly what happened. I can't believe I didn't notice until I saw the sign that said Vicksburg 1 mile but once you get out of a city
    I-55 and I-20 look pretty much alike - a highway with trees on both sides of the road. Vicksburg is 40 miles from Jackson so I added an extra 80 miles and over an hour to my trip.

:cuss: :cry: :dis: :shock: :angry:

7. TigahBait

Well if u ever see a two-tone pick-up (purple top & gold bottom of course) screaming down Clay street after Saturday it's just me celebratin a little!!

8. TigahBait

I went to Vicksburg by mistake a few weeks ago. I was talking to a lady friend on the cell phone while driving through Jackson and I told I I needed to get off the phone before I ended up taking the wrong exit and going to Vicksburg. Well, thats exactly what happened. I can't believe I didn't notice until I saw the sign that said Vicksburg 1 mile but once you get out of a city
    I-55 and I-20 look pretty much alike - a highway with trees on both sides of the road. Vicksburg is 40 miles from Jackson so I added an extra 80 miles and over an hour to my trip.

Glad to see you got to visit the inflamed blister on the buttocks of the earth!!

9. vburgtiger

vburgtiger Founding Member

I've seen the truck a time or two in Vicksburg. Tiger Dabbs, I also go to the Y (not as much as I should), may have even seen you there. I know what you mean about the rebels and dogs (I date a rebel fan). She has season tickets to the Ole Miss games and I sat in the middle of one of the Ole Miss sections during the game... I have never been flipped off so much in my life! Glad to see there is a little culture in Vicksburg(Tiger Fans).