Go to the Womens Basketball Game on Thursday

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DeathValley, Feb 24, 2003.

1. DeathValley

DeathValley Founding Member

We need all Tiger Fans to go to the Womens Basketball game on Thursday against Arkansas. We need to pack the PMAC again and show the Ladys our Tiger Spirit.

2. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

I'll be there as soon as I am out of my accounting test.

3. DeathValley

DeathValley Founding Member

I have an accounting test too. Are you in accounting 2001. I hate that they have the test from 6:00-8:00 at night.

4. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

Do not forget about the men's game on Wednesday. Whether you like Brady or not those guys are Tigers just as much as the women's team.
    Since I am here in Texas where it is actually iced over right now I am hoping I can log in to the internet and listen to the mens' game on Wed. LSUsport.net does not seem to have a lot of bandwith, so I can not always connect during the games. I do seem to do better on home games though. I can also get WWL sometimes once it turns dark. Just in case does anyone know if it is on anywhere else?

5. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

Yah I'm in 2001. This is bullshit! This test is f'in my whole world up! Oh and dallastigers I'm out at the PMAC no matter which team is playing! Geaux Tigers and Lady Tigers!!!!

6. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

awwww boo-hoo, cry me a river(just kidding) ;) Heh, I took that class last spring. It wasn't that hard but it was a lot of work. I used the heck out of my workbook to prepare me for the tests.

Doesn't look like I will be able to make the Ladies Game on Thurs but I will be at the Men's game on Wed.

7. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

No one is saying you are not out at the PMAC no matter which team is playing.
    I was just adding for all that whether you like Brady or not to not forget the mens' game.