Grand jury clears Stewart; Ward was stoned!

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by mctiger, Sep 24, 2014.

1. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

You responded to me with the comment, "Let's not muck up this issue with hare-brained ideas that weed made him aggressive."

2. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Did you not post the article, and include in the thread title "Ward was stoned!"?

3. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

That means just what I said in the OP. The conventional wisdom is that weed makes you mellow. Ward's actions were not very mellow. But, I apologize if I implied that I think marijuana triggered his actions. Stupidity did that kid in, not grass. My reaction to the toxicology report was shock; what was a kid with mj in his system doing in a race car?

4. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Why would that preclude him from being in a race car? It's not even worth mentioning. That's my whole point. Weed stays in your system for a long time.

Now if he was smoking a joint while he was racing, that would be newsworthy.

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

You need to quit smoking Mexican dirt weed. I smoke shit that grown in Adriana Lima's vagina. Only the finest. Why would I want to get in a fight with anyone, maybe when I was 15 but I'm not stupid enough to fight anytime someone pisses me off. Nothing to do with being a pussy, everything to do with having a brain.

GregLSU likes this.
  6. LaSalleAve

The thread title Ward was stoned leads one to believe that his actions were done because he was high which is ridiculous and cannot be proved.

7. LaSalleAve

There is no argument for legalizing it. Only for unevolved thumbless apes is there an argument.

Contained Chaos likes this.
  8. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I agree with you here, I don't like to fight either... but if someone pushes me in to one, well I can't be held responsible for ones ICU bills. And yes, I have smoked the finest too... and whooped several dudes ass while higher than high on sour diesel. Wasn't fun, ruined my high... but it is possible to fight, or get plain aggressive while high. All substances affect different people in different ways.

Gang bangers all over the country get all budded up to go pull off drive by shootings... you're going to tell me that's a mellow activity?

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I don't always get in fights and pull drive by shootings but when I do I prefer Reefer Madness
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

GregLSU likes this.
  10. LaSalleAve

Gang bangers are unevolved thumbless animals. Plus they usually mix the pot with other drugs. Weed alone ain't gonna make you go out and shoot someone or jump out waving a finger of disdain at an ass hauling nascar vehicle.