Great game, but real game ahead

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tigerjeffrey, Jan 1, 2005.

1. tigerjeffrey

tigerjeffrey Founding Member

Great bowl game. JaMarcus will be the man next year. Too bad we didn't have more emphasis on defensive back coaching or we would have won this game (oops, sorry!) Anyway, if the current reports are true and LSU is about to hire Okie State's Les Miles ... HORRIBLE hire IMHO. I would rather promote Fisher. We need an OFFENSIVE MIND!! Petrino, Rodriguez, even Leach are preferable to Les "Who's He?" Miles. Terrible.

Big search, big names, etc., and we end up with Les Freakin' Miles? Horrible.
    :dis: :eek: :cuss:

2. Halekala

Halekala Founding Member

It Hurts!

Oh, what a game and it hurts! I was nervous and out of my sofa when we played the first game of the season against Oregon State. I was nervous today. I don't understand why on earth we played freshman QB Lynne today! Why why why! We wasted valuable minutes, downs, yards! It hurts!!!

3. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

Amen

4. mrbayoublu

mrbayoublu Founding Member

Whoever is coach, I for one would like to see our offense in high gear. LSU, historically, has always been balanced and often predictable. We have too many offensive players with skill to try to be conservative. We could have used the short passing game early in the game. It worked great late, and everyone knew we were passing. It seems when we run, the defense knows it, then it becomes a muscle game.

5. okstate08

okstate08 Freshman

After reading these threads, you guys don't deserve Les Miles. He is a great coach and you have no idea what you have got. The last 4 years he has been Bob Stoops' daddy and totally turned our program around.

6. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

Not last year....good lord, not last year.