Great Political Website.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by M.O.M, Feb 20, 2004.

1. M.O.M

M.O.M Founding Member

Dick Cheney is a piece of scum from being a crook to being a bad father.

www.dearmary.com

2. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Founding Member

Boy, MOM, you have just got it in for Dick Cheney! What did he ever do to you? What about him, of all the pantheon of conservatives, gets your knickers in such a knot?

Pretty harsh to call him a bad father. If only it were that simple. But the fact is, the world is full of parents who did the absolute best they could and their kids just turned out to be "hard-headed" or "bad."

Crook? Prove it.

3. iluvepcot

iluvepcot Freshman

Hey MOM, why dont you stop the name calling and slander and engage in some real debate and discussion, or is it because you have no proof that he's a bad father or a crook. just because you dont care for someones views is no reason to drag there name through the mud by mindless name calling. Real mature MOM

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Dear Mary,
    If lesbians hate men, how come one of the couple always looks like a man?

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I always thought that was weird. I used to know a lesbian broad who was very beautiful looking. Her girlfriend looked like an ugly man. Wouldn't you think that if you are attracted to women and you are a very good looking woman that you could attract another very good looking lesbian instead of one that looks like a man? I'm no prize in the looks department but compared to her girlfriends looks I'm a 10 but she wouldn't do it with me.

There was this guy who was from the country who was in the big city for the first time. He was trying to pick up a woman in a bar and the woman told him she was a lesbian. The guy asked her "Whats a lesbian?" The woman explained that she liked to have sex with other women. The guy said "Damn, I must be a lesbian too."

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

It's comforting to know I'm not the only one who has these questions.:D