Green deception

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tygrr, Sep 17, 2004.

1. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

I found this quote on collegefootballnews site under the LSU/Auburn game prediction....

Now it's obvious that Green is key to our offense and return game, but I think his true value lies in his return game. He makes for a good receiver, but at this point in time I would say Bowe has emerged as the go to guy. Skyler is definitely not the best receiver on the field. Given the above statement...
    I hope Auburn will be thinking along the same lines and have their best cover corner covering Green. This will allow Bowe to get open easier, given the fact that most aren't regarding him as the go to guy. This deception can work to LSU's advantage. If they think Green is our bread and butter as far as receiving goes, it's gonna be a long night for them.

2. BrettStah

BrettStah Tiger Fan

That's what is so great about our receiving corps... if the other team has a corner who can shut down one of our WRs, we have plenty of others that should be able to get open.

3. ramah

ramah Founding Member

When Russell is in ... Bowe will see double coverage

You don't think AU is that stupid ... :hihi:

4. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

That's open for debate. :grin:

Seriously though, I think some teams will look to double Green. This will be their biggest mistake. Even if they do double Bowe, Carter and Davis will be waiting to deliver the knock out blow. :thumb: